Play like Pep Guardiola's Barcelona. A soccer coach's guide
The four seasons that Josep ‘Pep Guardiola spent in charge of the first team at FC Barcelona saw a period of extraordinary football supremacy delivered through tactical richness, ball retention, and player skill. Indeed, for many, the Barça side of 2009-2010 is held up as one of the great teams of modern football: a team that played a possession-based game which bamboozled opponents and delighted soccer lovers around the world. Every few months you could observe the team reinventing itself on the blackboard and on the field, constantly striving to improve and dominate the opposition further.Written by Agustín Peraita, FCBEscola Project Director at Sao Paulo FC Barcelona, this book is for soccer coaches looking to understand and implement Pep Guardiola's tactical approach and coaching methodology for that 2009-2010 Barça side. Containing more than 50 illustrations, detailing on-field drills, Principles/Subprinciples/Sub-SubPrinciples, tactical diagrams and weekly planning schedules, this practical and to-the-point book focuses explicitly on the preseason period as it lays the foundation for how a team will train, play, and perform over the season. Indeed, regular season training is simply a continuation of everything a team learns and implements during this phase, based on the playing schedule and other resources at a coach's disposal. The playing philosophy, model of play, associated drills, and weekly training schedule are implemented from day one that the squad assembles.Play Like Pep Guardiola's Barcelona: A Soccer Coach's Guide provides a theoretical base alongside practical guidance for coaches (even if they do not have elite players such as Lionel Messi, Xavi, and Andrés Iniesta), to develop the ‘play' that Guardiola developed during his second season at Barça. Incorporating detailed discussion of the Model of Play, Tactical Periodization, the four phases of the game, positional play, and more, a methodological framework is presented that can be used to train almost any proficient football team whether amateur, semi-professional or professional.The book's foreword is by Ray Power, the author of the acclaimed football coaching books Making The Ball Roll: A Complete Guide to Youth Football for the Aspiring Soccer Coach, Soccer Tactics 2014:What The World Cup Taught Us, and The Deliberate Soccer Practice books.
Nuestra tienda online
Programa Operativo FSE Galicia 2014-2020
Programa Operativo FEDER Galicia 2014-2020
Premio a la Excelencia Profesional 2016
Partners / publicidad
- Sep 2020 - FÚTBOL: EL JUEGO COMO NEURO-INTERACCIÓN
- Sep 2020 - A SUSTENTABILIDADE DO MORFOCICLO PADRÃO: A «CÉLULA MÃE» DA PERIODIZAÇÃO TÁCTICA
- Jul 2020 - LAS NUEVAS ALAMEDAS
- Jul 2020 - MANIFIESTO FUTBOLÍSTICO LAS MENTIRAS DEL FÚTBOL.
- Jul 2020 - JUGANDO A RIMAR
- Jul 2020 - GUÍA PRÁCTICA PARA ENTRENADORES DE FÚTBOL BASE: TÁCTICA.
- Jul 2020 - ENTRENAMIENTO DE FÚTBOL PARA UN EQUIPO SENIOR
- May 2020 - ESPACIOS DE FASE. Como Seirul.lo cambió la táctica para siempre.
- Mar 2020 - PERIODIZACIÓN MIXTA EN ETAPAS FORMATIVAS Y DE INICIACIÓN
- Mar 2020 - BASES CIENTÍFICAS EN LA PREVENCIÓN DE LESIONES EN FÚTBOL
- Feb 2020 - MI ENTRENAMIENTO EN FÚTBOL BASE
- Ago 2019 - AQUAPILATES
- Ago 2019 - ENTREVISTAS PRÁCTICAS SOBRE PERIODIZACIÓN TOMO III
- Ago 2019 - ENTREVISTAS PRÁCTICAS SOBRE PERIODIZACIÓN TOMO II
- Ago 2019 - ENTREVISTAS PRACTICAS SOBRE PERIODIZACION, TOMO I